The Enclave - Home Builder in Fernandina Beach FL
Enjoy A Fernandina Beach Lifestyle
The Enclave at Summer Beach is our latest community offered to the Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach housing market. These Fernandina Beach new built homes in The Enclave feature 27 single-family home sites, and 27 townhome units, all of which are complete with 2 car garages. With a dedicated walkway for beach access and plans for a pool & amenity center, The Enclave has everything to offer!
If you are considering a vacation home, The Enclave is only a 20-minute drive from Jacksonville International Airport, just moments from the local restaurants and shopping in Fernandina’s quaint town center & in close proximity to white, sandy beaches of Amelia Island. Amelia Island has an active community with many trails for walking, running and biking along with boating access and 117 holes of World Class golfing.
Our Model is NOW OPEN! View or download our available floorplans
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.” -William G.T. Shedd
Design and Build Your Artisan Home In Amelia Island
Artisan Homes feature master craftsmanship, timeless design, and energy efficient living, designed and built for your family’s lifestyle. Our goal is simple: “Provide homebuyers with a high quality experience, while creating the home of your dreams.” Our entire team of experienced designers and builders will guide you through the process every step of the way. For the best Fernandina Beach new home experience, contact Artisan Homes today!
New Homes in Fernandina Beach, FL
As a premier home builder in Fernandina Beach, FL, Artisan Homes is proud to offer the residents of this beautiful beachside community new home designs that are sure to provide you with the new home of your dreams. Our management has over 75 years of combined experience in the home building industry in and around Duval County, FL and we pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, unparalleled customer service and process that you and your loved ones can count on. We have developed several communities in the Jacksonville, Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach area, and we welcome you to discover the Artisan Homes difference!
Fernandina Beach New Home Building Process
Artisan Homes boasts a new home building process in Fernandina Beach that is unparalleled by any other home builder in the area. Over the years we have tweaked and adjusted our process to ensure that we provide you with the home of your dreams within the timeframe that is agreed upon. Our process consists of 6 simple steps to take out any confusion while building your new home in Fernandina Beach. You can learn more about us here.
Our process consists of 6 simple steps:
- Personalized Meeting: We will meet with you and your family at our Artisan Homes Design Studio to share with you some of our most popular floor plans and layouts. During this meeting, we will tentatively agree upon a style and layout that meets your needs and wants.
- Plan Review Meeting: During this meeting, we will go over the plans that were previously agreed upon and make any adjustments that you see necessary. We do this prior to pulling permits from the county so that everything is in line with the goals you have for your new home in Fernandina Beach, FL!
- Pre-Construction Meeting: Here, we go over the plans one final time before we begin construction on your new home. Any last minute adjustments can be taken into consideration and we will do our best to accommodate these. After this, we begin to build your new home!
- Pre-Drywall Meeting: This will be the first walkthrough of your new home, prior to working on the interior of the home. We will show you the progress we have made and also ensure that the selections that you made for the interior details of your home are still what you want.
- Home Orientation Meeting: This is the final step prior to closing on your brand new home in Fernandina Beach! We will walk you through the home and ensure that you are satisfied with our quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Any last minute issues will be addressed and handled prior to closing.
- Closing: You made it! Congratulations on your new home from Artisan homes; a Fernandina Beach home builder! Sign the dotted line and get ready to enjoy the home of your dreams. We are happy to have assisted you in the construction of your brand new home!
GET STARTED TODAY
EXPERIENCE THE ARTISAN HOMES DIFFERENCE
To arrange an appointment contact the Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Amelia Island Home Building Experts.